Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Catch Me on Lighthouse Hockey!

It took me a while to get the material together, but I finally managed to get my first piece up on my buddy Dom's, Lighthouse Hockey.

Don't worry, I'm going to keep the Islanders content right where it belongs...on my site, right here.

Give the article a read and let me know what you think.

I'll be posting my own Mock Draft either tonight or tomorrow to start gearing up for my 2009 NHL Entry Draft coverage.

There's only 3 more days to vote on what you'd like to see; so get those votes in and I'll be sure to do my best to satisfy what my audience wants.

I'll catch up with you guys soon.

Cheers!

P.S. I apologize that I never got to the quotes from the Regional Planning Council Meeting on June 2nd. Things were really hectic for a while there and I didn't get a chance. Plus, 7th Woman, Dee Karl, beat me to the punch and wrote a fantastic piece on those proceedings. As well as, the lovefest of last Friday that was covered by Dee, LI Business News and Nick from LetThereBeLight(house). If you haven't read any of those already, you're missing out.

No comments: