Friday, July 3, 2009

Hockey's Future is Calling


It's amazing who you can meet an event like the NHL Entry Draft. In my travels, I bumped into the face and radio voice of HockeysFuture.com, Dustin Nielson. After some very interesting conversation, I passed him a business card and really didn't think much of it.

Fast forward to last night when I received an e-mail from Dustin about doing a short spot on HockeysFutureRadio.com for tonight's show. You can't imagine how stoked I was to be able to contribute to such a comprehensive hockey research website. Make sure to head over to their site and give it a listen.

I'll make sure to post the link once it's up so you guys can listen to it here just in case you miss it tonight.

UPDATE (9:43 PM 7/3/09):
Listen to the broadcast on the left hand side of the page. Also, make sure to check out the post that accompanies it.

No comments: