Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Couldn't Have Said It Any Better Myself.....On April Fool's No Less!


With the shenanigans that Kate Murray has been pulling lately (I swear that the next person who says "Shenanigans" is getting pistol-whipped. Hey Farva....!), I had the thought of actually going over her press release and tearing her to shreds. Fortunately for me, Kevin Schultz over at Barry Melrose Rocks and BD Gallof at Islanders Independent already took care of the necessary toiling and I would like to present both of their opinions. One for the mullet and two for the show.

Please give that a read and don't forget to laugh out loud at the sheer stupidity of the Supervisor's attempt to "Score" federal funds (Sorry Kev, I couldn't help myself).

Also, if you've got the time, head over to my buddy Nick's Let There Be Light(house) and peruse through his take on the same subject here and here. I swear you put a few intelligent people on a subject and the idiot that generated the news just looks all the more moronic once they're through with her.

Lastly, I'd like to inject my own little opinion here. If Kate Murray is under the delusion that sending a PETITION to 240,000 Town of Hempstead residents is going to get her re-elected in November, she may want to stop digging that political grave of hers with that sparkling golden shovel. I have a feeling that whoever runs against her will win by a landslide. I can't believe that this is what we've come to in the process to re-develop the Coliseum property. Sheesh.


(Photo courtesy of BD over at IslandersIndependent.com)


Don't forget that any questions, suggestions or comments must be directed to your on-site Supervisor at DougD84@optonline.net. If your sink is leaking and the toilet doesn't flush...I don't want an e-mail. Thank you. LOL!

No comments: